Tripp Lite DVI Single Link TMDS Cable Product Details
Tripp Lite DVI Single Link TMDS Cable
Tripp Lite's DVI single link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both DVI connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Compatible with flat panel displays, digital CRT displays and projectors
- Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- High speed digital transmission to 4.95 Gbps
|Gender||Male to Male|
|Cable Length (Feet)||3 ft|
|Cable Connector A||DVI-D Single Link (Male)|
|Cable Connector B||DVI-D Single Link (Male)|
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332181251
Mfg Part No: P561-003
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.