TRENDnet 5-port Gigabit GREENnet Switch Unmanaged Product Details
The compact 5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%.
GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power voltage as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings.
Boost your office efficiency and eliminate network congestion with Gigabit speeds and total switching capacity of 10Gbps with Full-Duplex Mode. Plug and Play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
- 5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX Gigabit Ethernet ports
- GREENnet technology reduces power consumption when: Ethernet port is not in use, Connected device is turned off, Connected device is in power-saving mode, Based on Ethernet cable length
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode
- Back pressure Flow Control for half-duplex mode
- Integrated address look-up engine with 4K absolute MAC address table and 104KBytes RAM data buffering
- Operates and maximizes packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9216bytes
- Sturdy metal housing
- Diagnostic LEDs and Plug & Play
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Consumer Networking GS
|Number of Ports||5|
|Device Type||Network Switch|
|MAC Address Table||4K|
|10/100/1000 Mbps Ports||5x Auto-MDIX RJ-45|
Networking Protocols and Standards
|Networking Standards||IEEE 802.3x Flow Control|
|IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet|
|IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit|
|IEEE 802.3u Type 100Base-TX|
|Dimensions||6.7" x 3.86" x 1.1"|
Networking Additional Specs
|RAM Size||128 KB|
Support URL: www.trendnet.com
Support Phone Number: 1(866) 845-3673
Return PolicyClick for return policy details.
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
UPC No: 710931610147
Mfg Part No: TEG-S50G
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.