Antec TriCool fan unit - TRICOOL 80MM Product Details
Antec TriCool 80mm Fan Unit
Get silent and effective cooling with the Antec TriCool 80mm Fan Unit. Low noise generation of up to 18 dBA enables it to provide the silent working environment. Its 80mm blade produces 20/26/34 CFM of air flow by rotating at 1500/2000/2600 RPM. The three variable speeds let you use it as per the cooling needs of the system and save on power consumption. Its 3-pin plug and 4-pin Molex connector allows easy connectivity with power supply and motherboard. Order the Antec TriCool 80mm Fan Unit today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 80mm fan; provides up to 34cfm of airflow to keep the system cool
- Up to 18 dBA sound; helps to maintain silence while working
- Case fan; easy to use in the computer as a ventilation fan or a cooling fan
- Variable fan speed; allows to choose from three variable speed as per the cooling requirements and save on power consumption
|Fan Type||Case Fan|
|RPM||1400 ~ 2600 RPM|
Support URL: http://www.antec.com/
Support Phone Number: 1-800-222-6832
Return PolicyClick for return policy details.
Manufactured by: Antec
Warranty provided by: Antec
UPC No: 761345750806
Mfg Part No: TRICOOL 80MM
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Antec logos are registered trademarks of Antec. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.