TrippLite DisplayPort Adapter - P134-000-DVI-V2 Product Details
TrippLite Compact Adapter Converter
Get best video outputs with the TrippLite Compact Adapter Converter. With a DisplayPort output, you can connect your DVI monitor to a computer. The DisplayPort v 1.2 ensures better color depth, high refresh rates and higher resolutions with the 17.28 Gbps in High Bit Rate (HBR2) bandwidth. This supports video resolutions of up to 1920x1200 and HD resolutions of up to 1080p. It is fully molded one piece design ensures longevity with no requirement of drivers or softwares. As the TrippLite Compact Adapter Converter is a passive adapter, the connected computer must have a DisplayPort ++ dual-mode port that allows HDMI & DVI signals to pass. Also, it is green compliant and RoHS certified. Buy the TrippLite Compact Adapter Converter now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- DisplayPort output; allows you to connect DVI monitor to computer
- 17.28Gbps bandwidth; ensures better color depth and high resolutions
- It supports 1920x1200 video resolutions & HD resolutions of up to 1080p
- Fully molded one piece designs; ensures longevity
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332187550
Mfg Part No: P134-000-DVI-V2
( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0100 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.