HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Tower Server – 2-way, 5U, 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620V3 Hexa Core Processor, 2.4GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 8x 2.5” Bays, 8x USB Ports, Gigabit Ethernet – 780853-S01Item#: HQR-300794924 | Model#: 780853-S01
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Tower Server - 780853-S01 Product Details
HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Tower Server
The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Tower Server is a dual-socket 5U tower server that is ideal for remote sites and corporate branch offices running file/print, web messaging, and small vertical applications or databases. The HPE ProLiant Server is the perfect economical choice for a business setup. It has two of the latest Hexa-Core Intel Xeon 2.4GHz Processor that gives you a seamless & high-speed processing power. The processor can also be upgraded to another that fits the Intel C610 chipset. The 16GB DDR4 Memory enables you to perform memory-intensive tasks with an increased bandwidth. It comes without a hard drive but has hot-swap 2.5" 8 bays which allow you to add and remove storage with ease. The Server has 1x VGA, 2x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet), 5x USB 3.0, 3x USB 2.0 which enables high speed connectivity and transfer speeds to all connected devices. So order your one stop computing environment solution, the HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Tower Server, now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Hexa-Core Intel Xeon 2.4GHz Processor; makes your server fast, secure and reliable
- 16GB DDR4 Memory; enables you to perform Memory intensive tasks with ease
- Cost effective; economical high-performance computing rack for business set-ups
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPE (Canada)
UPC No: 888793283677
Mfg Part No: 780853-S01
( Length:35, Width:22, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 44.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 48pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPE (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.