CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR750LCDRT1U UPS
CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR750LCDRT1U UPS Product Details
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR750LCDRT1U uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with LCD Panel and pure sine wave output is Active PFC compatible for safeguarding mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VoIP and internetworking hardware that require seamless pure sine wave power. Its full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) boost/buck technology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR® qualified with patented GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The PR750LCDRT1U has a capacity of 750VA/600Watts, seven outlets with six (6) battery and surge protected NEMA 5-15R receptacles and (1) one surge protected NEMA 5-15, including three (3) fail-safe outlets for critical loads. This UPS has four (4) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 6V/7Ah batteries. The multifunction LCD panel displays all major UPS vitals for ease of use. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, (1) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 750VA / 600W Pure Sine Wave UPS
- Line-Interactive Topology
- Full AVR Buck/Boost & GreenPower UPS™
- 1U Rack Mount/Tower Convertible
- Multifunction LCD Panel
- SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Option
- 7 Outlets with USB, Serial, and EPO Ports
- EMI/RFI Filters
- PowerPanel® Business Edition
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPowerPC
UPC No: 649532610235
Mfg Part No: PR750LCDRT1U
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 37.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.