D-Link 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch – 8x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, 16.0GBPs Switching Fabric, Auto MDI/MDIX, Store-and-forward, Up to 8K Mac Entries, Energy Saving - GO-SW-8GEItem#: DNK-300624224 | Model#: GO-SW-8GE
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
D-Link GO-SW-8GE 8-Port Gigabit Metal Switch Product Details
D-Link 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch
Get an environmental friendly desktop switch with the D-Link 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch. Its 8x 10/100/1000 RJ-45 Ports with half and full duplex operation provides high speed network communication for smooth network performance and media streaming. The auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports enables high speed connectivity to every system in the network. It works with Store-and-forward transmission method and 16Gbps switching fabric. Made from environmentally friendly material, it is RoHS compliant and also saves power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down. Order the D-Link 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 ports; provides network sharing for up to 8 network compatible devices
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Half/Full Duplex RJ-45 Ports – gives high speed network connectivity and smooth media streaming
- 16Gbps switching fabric; enables large data transmission with ease
- Energy saving; saves on power consumption by cutting power usage for unused ports
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
UPC No: 790069388712
Mfg Part No: GO-SW-8GE
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.