Tripp Lite SU3000XL SmartOnline Expandable Tower U Product Details
Tripp Lite SU3000XL SmartOnline Expandable Tower UPS System
Tripp Lite SU3000XL SmartOnline Expandable Tower UPS System is a double conversion UPS protects critical server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in an attractive all-black tower format. Large capacity 3kVA/2400 watt UPS continuously converts incoming AC-to-DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at 120V AC (+/-2%). Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency fluctuations and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS systems. True sine wave output and zero transfer time offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types.
Includes 9 UPS supported outlets with two individually switchable load banks that can be independently controlled via the UPS's software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or automatically shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment. The Tripp Lite SU3000XL SmartOnline Expandable Tower UPS System supports simultaneous communications via HID-compliant USB port, a slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus DB9 enhanced serial monitoring port for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes Tripp Lite's PowerAlert UPS Power Management Software. Compatible with Tripp Lite's WatchDog Service Monitoring/Rebooting Software. Includes EPO jack to connect to building emergency power off systems. Pair of RJ45 jacks offers protection for single line phone or Ethernet protection. Purchase a Tripp Lite SU3000XL SmartOnline Expandable Tower UPS System today.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- 3000VA / 2400 watts on-line expandable tower UPS
- Enhanced serial communications port and SNMP/web card slot
- Maintains 120V +/-2% output during overvoltages to 138V and brownouts as low as 65V
- 2 load banks, 9 outlets
- Fault tolerant auto-bypass
- True online, double conversion UPS provides pure, sine wave AC output
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems
- Accepts input voltages between 80 and 138 (65 to 138 at loads under 70%), regulating output to 120V AC +/-2%
- 3000VA/2400 watt output capacity with 9 total outlets (4 NEMA 5-15R, 4 NEMA 5-15/20R, 1 NEMA L5-30R)
- Two built-in individually switchable load banks can be controlled via the UPS's software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or automatically shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment (2 banks of 4 outlets)
- Standard internal battery set provides 14 minutes runtime at half load, 5 minutes runtime at full load
- Expandable runtime with external battery packs BP72V15-2U (limit 1) or BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible)
- Attractive all-black upright tower format
- Fault tolerant auto-bypass maintains continuous utility output to connected equipment, even in cases where the UPS is overloaded or
- suffers an internal failure that requires service
- Simultaneous communications via HID-compliant USB port, RS-232 serial port, and SNMP/web card slot
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- DB9 serial network interface supports RS-232 and contact closure messaging
- Slot for optional SNMP/web card (part# SNMPWEBCARD)
- Included PowerAlert UPS Power Management Software and cabling provide monitoring of in-depth site power conditions, full UPS status and fault warnings, output load level and load bank power control
- Compatible with Tripp Lite's WatchDog Service Monitoring/Rebooting Software (part# WATCHDOGSW)
- EPO jack connects to building emergency power off systems.
- RJ-45 single line tel or Ethernet protection jacks
- Diagnostic LEDs
- 2 year manufacturer's product warranty
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332119926
Mfg Part No: SU3000XL
( Length:24, Width:14, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 65.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.