StarTech ST100SLP Low Profile PCI Network Adapter Product Details
StarTech ST100SLP Low Profile PCI Network Adapter
When you need a reliable, cost-effective Ethernet network connection in a low profile PCI form factor, choose the ST100SLP. With full duplex support for data transfer rates up to 200 Mbits/sec., this card is supported by a wide variety of operating systems and integrates seamlessly into your network environment.
- Auto-setups IRQ and I/O address.
- Built-in FIFO buffers to eliminate external memory.
- Complies with industry standards: IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD, 100BaseTX and 10BaseT standard.
- Designed to fit any low profile PCI slot
- One STP connector for 100Mbps or 10Mbps network speed.
- Provides diagnostic software and two LEDs to indicate network link/activity and 10/100Mbps selection.
- Supports 32-bit PCI Bus Master for high performance and low processor utilization.
- Supports Auto-negotiation function.
- Supports early interrupt on transmit to increase performance.
- Supports enhanced smart remote Boot ROM (optional) (BOOTPROM100S)
- Supports ODI driver for NetWare 3.x/4.x, NDIS driver for LAN Manager, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Packet Driver for TCP/IP software & MAC OS X 10.3.
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030793599
Mfg Part No: ST100SLP
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.