TRENDnet GREENnet Gigabit PoE+ Switch - 8 Port, 96Kbyte Memory Buffer, 1K Mac Address Entries, 11.9mpps Forwarding Rate, 16Gbps Switching Capacity, LED Indicator, Sturdy Metal Case - TPE-TG44GItem#: YYD2-TPETG44G | Model#: TPE-TG44g
Currently Out Of Stock!
TRENDnet GREENnet Gigabit PoE+ Switch Product Details
TRENDnet GREENnet Gigabit PoE+ Switch
Integrate your network enabled devices with the TRENDnet GREENnet Gigabit PoE+ Switch. This unmanaged switch is easy to set up and has four Gigabit PoE+ ports along with four Gigabit non-PoE ports, packed in a sturdy metal case. It provides up to 30 watts of power per ports to connect PoE enabled devices such as wireless access points, VoIP telephony systems, and PTZ Internet cameras. The GREENnet technology reduces energy consumption by up to 75% when the switch is not in use while the LED indicators display device status for efficient trouble shooting. It autosensing ports ensure to maintain maximum possible data transmission speed and the full duplex data transmission feature boosts the network speed up to 2000Mbps. The switching capacity of up to 16 Gbps reduces the network congestion and increase the network efficiency. Order TRENDnet GREENnet Gigabit PoE+ Switch today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Autosensing Gigabit Ethernet ports; its sense the maximum speed possible on the network and provides optimum speed to the 10/10/1000 Mbps compatible devices
- Full duplex operation support; lets you have smooth networking operation with two way simultaneous flow of data
- Up to 16Gbps switching capacity; reduces network congestion and increases the network efficiency
- Power over Ethernet; simplify the networking by powering the PoE compatible devices and eliminating the need of multiple power adapter and power cords
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
UPC No: 710931505184
Mfg Part No: TPE-TG44g
( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.