StarTech 6ft USB to Parrallel M/M Adapter Cable Product Details
StarTech ICUSB1284 USB to Parrallel Adapter Cable
The StarTech ICUSB1284 USB to Parrallel Adapter Cable allows PCs that support the USB specification to print to any standard parallel printer. The USB interface provides a much faster data transfer rate than a standard parallel port, thereby reducing the time waiting for a print job to be sent to your printer. This StarTech ICUSB1284 USB to Parrallel Adapter Cable is self-powered and provides Plug and Play installation to any USB-compliant computer running Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista. Purchase the StarTech ICUSB1284 USB to Parrallel Adapter Cable today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Fully Plug & Play for easy installation
- Low power consumption as it draws power from the USB connection
- Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP(32/64bit), Vista(32/64bit), 7(32/64bit)
- High speed bi-directional parallel port compliant to IEEE-1284 industry standard
- No IRQ required for installation
Frequently Bought Together
- Buy this item with StarTech.com 16 ft USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030781015
Mfg Part No: ICUSB1284
( Length:2, Width:9, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.