IOGEAR - GPSU21 - USB 2.0 Print ServerItem#: YYT2-89325C | Model#: GPSU21
Currently Out Of Stock!
IOGEAR GPSU21 USB 2.0 Print Server Product Details
IOGEAR - GPSU21 - USB 2.0 Print Server
IOGEAR's palm sized 1-port USB 2.0 Print Server allows any networked computer to share an USB printer. It complies with USB 2.0 specifications (backward compatible with USB 1.1 spec.), and provides users with an auto-sensing Ethernet port that works with either 10Base-T or 100Base-T networks. This unit also supports multiple protocols and multiple operating systems, and it integrates Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) in this print server to allow users to print from any computer over a LAN/WAN or the Internet by specifying the device's URL. The built-in web management feature provides more convenience by allowing the user to configure, monitor and even reset the print server via a web browser. This eliminates the need to place the printer right next to the computer. Print jobs can be sent to a printer in another country just as easily as to a printer in the same office. Why bother sending a degraded fax image while you can print an original at the destination?
A Closer Look
- Easily connect your USB printer to a network
- Allows multiple computers to share one USB printer on the network
- Print from any computer on your network or from across the Internet
- Supports DHCP Client and multiple network protocols
- 10Base-T / 100Base-T auto-sensing
- Supports Telnet and Web Management software
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: IOGEAR
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 881317005717
Mfg Part No: GPSU21
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- IOGEAR logos are registered trademarks of IOGEAR. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.